Offering an Extensive Range of Domestic and Home Gardening Services & Ground Maintenance
Hand to Earth Landscapes are based in Warminster and cover the wider area including Shaftesbury, Gillingham (Dorset), Salisbury, Bath, Frome, and surrounding towns & villages
Our gardeners work on all sizes of properties, from bungalows to manor houses, and offer a full range of garden maintenance and lawn care services, including hedge trimming, garden borders, flower beds, paths, weeding, clearance, and more.
We are highly experienced gardeners who are passionate about gardens, so you can be confident that we always deliver top quality garden services that are excellent value for money.
Hand to Earth Landscapes have over a decade of experience and a reputation for outstanding customer satisfaction, with many of our satisfied clients coming to us through recommendation.
We are local gardeners offering a complete range of garden services at a cost agreed with you. We're based in Warminster, although we have been gardening from Bath to Salisbury and almost everywhere in between.
You can call us anytime to discuss your requirements and we can arrange a visit to provide you with a free, no obligation quote at a time that suits you. Whether you are in need of a one-off visit to help you with a specific gardening need, or regular scheduled visits, or an annual agreement so that you can spread out the costs over the year; we have flexible options to suit both you and your garden.
Hand to Earth Landscapes are fully insured and all our work is guaranteed.
Home and garden maintenance services to suit both your garden and your budget
- Lawns, including: lawn mowing and grass cutting, lawn seeding and repair, scarifying, fertilising grounds, turfing, pest & disease control
- Hedges, including: hedge trimming, planting, pruning, cutting, shaping, topiary
- Borders and beds: design, digging, planting, weeding, mulching, fertilising, splitting perennials
- Driveways and paths – sweeping, cleaning, pressure washing, weeding, spraying, repairs
- Ponds and water features – maintenance and installation
- Specialised pruning – e.g. vines, espaliers, fruit trees
- Fencing installation and fence repairs
- Leaf and garden waste clearance
We offer both regular and one-off garden maintenance services throughout the year
Here at Hand to Earth Landscapes, we take pride in offering reliable and high quality garden services to everyone whether you're a regular or just for a day.
We have been caring for gardens for years and have developed expert plant knowledge and expertise, so you can be confident that your garden is in the best of hands.
Our clients range from those living in small properties, who need a friendly face to help with the odd gardening tasks, to large estates – so however small or large your gardening needs are, give us a call to arrange a free and no obligation visit.