Experienced Gardeners and Professional Landscaping
Hand to Earth Landscapes are based locally in Warminster and cover the wider area, including Bath, Frome, Salisbury, Shaftesbury, Gillingham, and all surrounding towns & villages
We design our maintenance contracts to suit all budgets and will tailor our services to your specific requirements. We are also happy to carry out one-off projects on an ad-hoc basis. Regardless of your commercial maintenance needs, you can be sure that we have the ability and resources to deliver an excellent cost-effective service, on time and on budget.
We offer a wide range of services with extensive experience, including: hotel grounds, maintenance of housing estates, schools, public areas, flats, retail & business parks, offices & corporate buildings, care homes, and more.
Our Commercial Services
Our expert gardeners offer a full range of commercial maintenance services to ensure that your gardens and grounds are kept in an excellent and well-maintained condition
We work with Estate Managers, Property Management, Housing Associations, Companies, and Residents Associations, and have experience liaising directly with tenants or other parties on your behalf.
We maintain soft landscaped areas to an agreed schedule which suits the requirements of the site and meets your budget. We have a well-earned reputation for quality, efficiency, and reliability together with detailed site reporting means you can be confident that your grounds are not only safe and maintained, but potential problems such as cracked paving and broken steps will be identified and reported to keep costs down.
Our services include:
- Grass cutting and lawn Care – lawn mowing, fertilising, scarifying, reseeding
- Shrub Beds – weeding, pruning, planting, fertilizing, edging
- Weed Control – application of herbicides by qualified professionals
- Hedges – pruning, cutting back, fertilising, re-planting, topiary and re-shaping
- Snow Clearance - salting and gritting
- Public Open Areas - liaising with private developers, national builders, management companies and local authorities